The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Chill.

Homepanthers heavenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE OR HATE EM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

Sad Well my first post of this section is this lol ....recently i went to the denist after suffering a few months of abcesses he decided i had to have a few removed lol...a few he said not a mouthful lol and since tuesday of last week i have been in constant pain and found out why ...i have an infection in 1 of the gums that he removed a tooth from .....out of 32 teeth which is an adults mouth lol i now have 7 omg and now he wants to remove 2 more . Today has been the worst day even my family have suffered lol i can't talk properly,smile or eat ...i will look like a tin of heinz soup soon,which i have been living on and and fish pies for nearly 2 weeks now .....If any of ya remember what Leslie Ash looked like when she had bottox done well i look like her right now ... so MR.DASS (my dentist) right now i hate ya lmao ...feel free to pop in want you love or hate right now peeps
Back to top Go down
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-10

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm

MR DASS,has a lot to answer for my bbz has been in constant agony for two weeks.but she will soon have a full set again thank god lol only kidding bbz Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
https://panther60.forumotion.net
Mrs Marsbar
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Mrs Marsbar

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-05-22

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:26 am

feel for you. i hate dentist at the best of times, i'm meant to be making an appointment to have a nevre removed from one of my teeth but after the last couple of times i've had work done somewhat put off in doing so lol.
Back to top Go down
Ian Babe
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Ian Babe

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 pm

I hate them - last time i went was a few month back i went cuz of toothache on my bottom tooth - she messes with the top one even though i told her plenty of times it wasnt that one she still goes for the one that was perfectly okay.... she eevn puts a fillin in and keeps messing with it she made both teeth hurt after i got out of there.... i thought never again & that's the last and only time i will step foot in a dentist.... useless twats.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11629796

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:46 am

I've been twice in the last 3 years and they were both regarding the same thing. I had to pay £40 for them to tell me I needed a tooth removing which was already compltely shattered to bits (monkey could have told me....sri lanker) and then another £40 to actually have it removed (£40 to pull a tooth out!!!! .....again sri lanker). Worst bit was when he said if it snapped off i'd have to pay another £40 to finish it because it then becomes a surgical procedure........here's a tip for ya sunbeam....don't fuckin snap it n do it properly the first time, thought thats what he was qualified to do........sri lanker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOVE OR HATE EM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE OR HATE EM   LOVE OR HATE EM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOVE OR HATE EM
Page 1 of 1