The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Chill.

Homepanthers heavenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you shop? how do you save money?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian Babe
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Ian Babe

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Where do you shop? how do you save money? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you shop? how do you save money?   Where do you shop? how do you save money? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

So come on where do you do your food shopping? & in which ways do you save money?

Do you have a nectar card to earn points? Come on share all..... i'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11629796
Mrs Marsbar
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Mrs Marsbar

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Where do you shop? how do you save money? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you shop? how do you save money?   Where do you shop? how do you save money? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:00 am

we do ours online with sainsburys.... normally save money by getting the offers ie. bogof etc... or not getting the big brand names.
Also use Iceland aswell but not as much.
we do have a nectar card but don't really use it, also have tesco clubcard which he use more offen.
Back to top Go down

Where do you shop? how do you save money?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!! :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: Spendin less Savin more-
Jump to: