The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Chill.

Homepanthers heavenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3inabed cock up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-10

3inabed cock up Empty
PostSubject: 3inabed cock up   3inabed cock up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm

hi daddy m8 could you enlighten me why im not getting on darts,and for what reason,because at this moment in time im fuming and im going to have a few,choice words with david and meza who i thought were my freinds.
Back to top Go down
https://panther60.forumotion.net
The_Daddy
The_Daddy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-20

3inabed cock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3inabed cock up   3inabed cock up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Once again, somehow I managed to miss whatever happened while being away from the pc for 10 mins..

You heard anything yet?
Back to top Go down
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-10

3inabed cock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3inabed cock up   3inabed cock up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:58 pm

hi daddy o,yes im back on darts rogue got back to me and said i dont know what went on,he said david lost the plot,i said its not the 1st time lol.
i havent had chance to talk to david yet,but i hope hes in an apolagising mood lol.
Back to top Go down
https://panther60.forumotion.net
The_Daddy
The_Daddy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-20

3inabed cock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3inabed cock up   3inabed cock up I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 am

Ok m8, fair play.. I'm sure it'll all get sorted.. Main thing is you're all back on..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3inabed cock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3inabed cock up   3inabed cock up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3inabed cock up
Page 1 of 1