The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
hello & welcome to panthers electric heaven,there is something for everybody,so come on and register & join a growing community were a very friendly site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come & Chill.

Homepanthers heavenGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BANNED OFF DARTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-10

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:13 pm

hi peeps well i got permantly banned off darts tonight and i dont know what for maybe it was because i put this in the forum>>>>>>>>>>

FIRST OF ALL NEARLY EVERYONE ON HERE APPRECIATES WHAT THE MODS DO ON HERE,
BUT OUT OF 11 MODERATORS THERE IS ONLY MOD LADYSMURF WHO SEEMS TO BE RUNING THE TOURNIES WHAT IS UP WITH THE OTHER 10.THERE SHOULD BE A ROTA WERE THE MODS SHOULD AT LEAST RUN 1 TOURNIE A WEEK,INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT DOWN TO 1,THERE HAS BEEN MODS IN THE LOBBY BUT THERE NOT RUNING TOURNIES .EXCEPT BMT WHO IS NEW WHATS UP WITH THE OTHERS.SMURFIE HAS PUT 7 TOURNIES ON OVER 3 DAYS.LADYSMURF DOESNT MIND RUNING THEM BUT COME ON PEEPS I THINK THE OTHER MODS SHOULD BE PUTTING THEM ON AND GIVE HER A BREAK.
*****SO WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH***** No
Back to top Go down
https://panther60.forumotion.net
Ian Babe
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Ian Babe

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:54 am

Lol complete dickheads on there dad, bannin you for summit like that... i read what other people put on 3inabed as well, MEZA is a complete fucktard lmao glad i dont play the game anymore cant stand him n some of the others but your right ladysmurf is probably the only one that runs them and if no fucker else is gonna run them whats the point in them being there!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11629796
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:34 pm

lol im proud of you son,that was wicked what you put in there striaght to the point lol.
the thing is son is that gazza has had it in for us from day 1 as you know but it all boils down to our paul with the fall out with meza on darts and on msn
but till this day i dont know what was said between them 2.id love to know but not only that hes brought smurfie in to it by taking the tm job off her how chidish is that.so iv mailed gazza and told him that smurfie has nothing to do with this and give her,her tm job back what hes done was spiteful.
ill never go bac on there even if i get reinsated well sorry i will lol,because ill go on the forum and have my say how i see it then at least ill get banned for something lol.tyvm for backing me up spud lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ian Babe
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Ian Babe

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

It's ok.... the thing is i tried loggin in the forum as popeye and it said i was banned theni tried loggin in darts and that was workin so it kinda pissed me off completely only cuz i had to create another account on the forum to tell them what i think of them. It really is childish though, punishin everyone who is connected to a person causing shit.

The other day i was thinking of goin back on there and start playing again but to be honest i cant be arsed anymore and not bothered its a pile of shit which is the reason i didnt go on much before.

Im just glad i got to say what i thought and im happy they have banned me cuz i hate the game lol

But anyway no problem im done with 3inabed now, well i was done with it ages ago lol.

Anyway hope you and ladysmurf are alrite im babysittin ere lol will be on my pc tomoz agen forgot to come on ere other nite.
Back to top Go down
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm

lol yes me & smurfie are ok bud but im going to do another name up and have my say lol.happy babysittin son lmao ,ill catch ya tomoz night bud tc. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bigmuvvatrucka
bigmuvvatrucka

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-10

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:18 pm

hiya all you sweeties ..
its the big fella here ..just read all your posts guys and as you know i didn't know anything about what happened on 3iab ...i have noted that you mentioned me as someone who will put on tourneys too !! yes guys that is the case ...i gotta say 1 of the main reasons i became a mod was to help out in the evenings cos i saw smurfy and daddy and a few others doing them ....then mostly daddy n smurfy ...so i wanted to help and i will continue to do so as much as i can .....i only work a 4 day week but i do days and nights 12 hour shifts ...but get 4 days off ......i aint been around for a week cos lil gracie aint been too good again but shes fine now ! so i'm back so god help you all lol....now listen !!! i am a big fella and i wont push my way in so please tell me bp & smurfy if you need my help on there just say and i will be there for you anytime !!! you are both special people to me and i really feel like we are good friends even tho we have never met ...we will 1 day i'm sure !

just call me ok !!!!!!!!!

love andy xxxxx lol
Back to top Go down
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:32 pm

hi m8,if you have read the thread on 3inabed,i just put in there what i thought and at the time smurfie had put on 7 tournies over 3 days lol and i said ecept you as you were new what is up with the other mods but it went further thatn that m8,all because wilko and meza had a set 2 ages ago on msn.at the end of the day what goes on beteween those 2 is up to them nothing to do with me popey wolve smurfie n lil.i just seemed to get dragged in to everything wilko does and says,i havent spoke to the lad in over 2 years but anyway its sorted now.i know what a great job the mods do on there as i was a mod once.i loves ya bmt m8,give my love to grace bud tc.
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINE
WOLVERINE

Male
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-01-16

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:24 am

3iab has gne dwn the pan as far as im concerned thats y i dnt play much anymore and y half of the ppl have left as i do talk to a few of them but as for the mods there do need to sort them out as half of them dnt bother putting any on and half of them do wat is the point in been a mod if ur not gna bother hey lol as of bmt and lady they r my fav mods and always will be but hopefully these ppl that r surposed to be sorting the site out can make it beta than wat it is as its not like it use to be abt 3 4 yrs ago but hopefully it will get sorted
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinespack.com
Ian Babe
Moderator/Advertiser
Moderator/Advertiser
Ian Babe

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Well as you know i dont rekon much to the game never have and it just really naffed me off that i got binned for no reason but i've made it quite clear what i think and i've left it at that. But anyway i only paid my membership in november so gonna play now and then till it runs out and that's it lol.
Back to top Go down
BLACK PANTHER
forum founder
forum founder
BLACK PANTHER

Male

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm

im seriousley thinkin of not renewing me membership in june,but i like runing the mini leagues,see what happens. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BANNED OFF DARTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED OFF DARTS   BANNED OFF DARTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANNED OFF DARTS
Page 1 of 1