Start date: Today (25th June)
Duration: Till one person comes up with all correct answers
Info: Answer the following Questions true or false
Winner: The winner will be the person who answers all the following questions correctly....!
Prize: 100 point's donated by myself.
Okay so here's the questions:
1. A hamlet is a village without a church. TRUE
2. Disney World in Orlando, Florida covers 146 square miles, making it twice the size of the island of Washington DC. FALSE
3. French was the official language of England for over 600 years. TRUE
4. A shrimps heart is in its head. TRUE
5. In Indiana, it is illegal to ride public transportation and play chess. FALSE
6. The 'Happy Birthday' song is actually copyrighted. So legally and technically, if you somehow profit from the song you are entitled to pay royalities to the Time-Warner Corporation. TRUE
7. Penguins can jump as high as six feet in the air. TRUE
8. When the Apollo 12 astronauts landed on the moon, the impact caused the moon's surface to create a new crater thirteen feet across. FALSE
9. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but monkeys can't. TRUE
10. You cannot sell an ET doll in France. The nation has a law forbidding the sale of dolls that do not have human faces. TRUE
11. Mosquitoes have teeth. TRUE
12. The highest g-force ever endured was 82.6g for 0.04 seconds on a water-braked rocket sled. The rider was Eli L. Beeding, Jr., at Holloman Air Force Base on May 1958 and he was hospitalized for three days. TRUE
Click My Banner:
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."